When you are looking to buy a home, you’ll find there are a lot of options on how to buy. You can try to go it alone, use a discount broker online, or hire a real estate agent. Yet, only one of these options provides you with the expertise needed to help secure your dream home. Professional real estate agents do so much more than just find you great property, we help guide you through every stage of the buying process. Here five key reasons to work with a realtor:
1. We Offer Education And Experience: In real estate, there are many terms you will not be familiar with. Real estate has its own language and our real estate professionals are trained to speak that language fluently to help you get that perfect home.
2. We Know The Neighborhood: We live and work in the neighborhoods we represent, so we know everything about them. We can identify comparable sales and can point you in the direction where you can find more data on schools, crime or demographics. We can disclose market conditions, which will govern your selling or buying process. If you are looking in a neighborhood that operates under an HPOZ, such as Jefferson Park, we can navigate this for you. We can even recommend great restaurants and shopping in the area.
3. We Have A Strong Professional Network: We network with other professionals. Due to legal liability, many agents will hesitate to recommend a certain individual or company over another, but they do know which vendors have a reputation for efficiency, competency, and competitive pricing. We can provide a list of references and background information to help you choose wisely.
4. We Can Negotiate The Best Deal: All of our agents are highly skilled at negotiating. It’s part of our job description. Our team of professionals are trained to present our client’s case in the best light and agree to hold client information confidential from competing interests. We know that getting pre-qualified can make a big difference in today’s market and that writing a letter to the sellers can help you get your bid approved.
5. We Handle All The Paperwork: Today’s purchase agreements can run ten pages or more. This does not include the federal and state-mandated disclosures nor disclosures dictated by local custom. One tiny mistake or omission could land you in court or cost you thousands. Aspire Los Angeles has the staff and knowledge to ensure there are no errors.
Ultimately, you may be tempted to go it alone or with a discount broker because it seems like you will save money. However, over the long term, you will end up spending more and may not even get the home of your dreams. Instead of spending more for less, contact our knowledgeable agents at Aspire. We’ll help you navigate the sometimes challenging process of purchasing a home, so you can focus on achieving your aspirations.