Founder and CEO of Aspire Los Angeles, Letty Vermeulen, is a successful real estate broker with over a decade of experience in residential transactions. During her tenure at Keller Williams she was one of the top producing agents and was part of the Agent Leadership Council. Early in 2017 she made the decision to launch her own brokerage, Aspire Los Angeles. Aspire Los Angeles is a boutique real estate agency headquarter in Downtown Los Angeles.
Letty works with many sellers in marketing their architectural or historic home/condo to a large audience. Her passion is marketing these one of a kind properties.
Letty Vermeulen Can Sell Your Home
Letty’s real estate expertise doesn’t just benefit home buyers, but she can help you sell in LA. Her extensive knowledge of the local market will ensure that your home or condo appeal to the right people. She will showcase the unique features of your home and help people imagine themselves in the space. She’ll recognize and highlight all the real selling points of your property, including the neighborhood. Letty won’t just add your home to a list and do random showings, she’ll match your property to the people most interested in your offering.
Letty understands that buying a home is more than just finding a beautiful house, it’s also finding a perfect neighborhood you can put down roots and grow. Letty specializes in finding your place in one of the many Los Angeles communities.
Take A Tour Of Historic Los Angeles With Letty Vermeulen
Letty has lived and worked in Los Angeles for over 10 years. She has seen the transformative power homeowners have in these communities. That is why she has spent her entire career focused on the up-and-coming neighborhoods that offer immense potential at an affordable price. She knows that there is so much room to grow left these areas with the right residents. Letty can introduce you to the lifestyle and culture of all these incredible areas.
When you house hunt with Letty’s guidance, you won’t just tour homes. You’ll get a taste of what it is like to live in the area. Letty is passionate about sharing the one-of-a-kind architecture homes and condos, thriving local culture, and the hidden gems of these communities with her clients. If you are a young professional, a new family, or just looking for an affordable place to enjoy your interests, these neighborhoods have it all:
- DTLA: the perfect neighborhood for the hip, career-minded individual. DTLA has turned around in the last few years and is now a thriving community where you can find a perfect live/work balance. With unique condos, gorgeous green spaces, and an exciting arts scene, everything you could want is in walkable distance in DTLA.
- West Adams: One of the oldest neighborhoods in Los Angeles, West Adams is ideal for lovers of historic architecture and craftsman homes. Bordering USC to the South, this area also attracts a younger population. It’s the perfect place to connect the lessons of the past to the potential of the future.
- Jefferson Park: Jefferson Park is Letty’s home turf, a thriving area with a lot of unlocked potential. With a strong community spirit, it’s an ideal place for people who want to be active in their local neighborhood.
- Leimert Park: Offering a suburban lifestyle found in the heart of the city, Leimert Park is perfect for people looking to start a family. Designed originally as a planned community, everything you could ever want is easily accessible.
- Koreatown: A melting pot of diversity, this is the perfect neighborhood for foodies and world travelers. With people from all over the world contributing their culture, Koreatown is a truly global neighborhood.
- Hancock Park: If you love historic architecture, Hancock Park is a dream. With historic mansions and the feel of old Hollywood, this is an inspiring neighborhoods for artists and historians alike.
- Los Feliz: With Spanish-style architecture and lush tree-lined streets, Los Feliz is ideal for young families or people looking for a laid-back escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Silver Lake: One of the hippest neighborhoods in the United States, Silver Lake is ideal for anyone who wants to push the culture. With art galleries, music venues, and independent movie theaters, you’ll be able to experience the newest trends first.
- Echo Park: Nestled between Silver Lake and DTLA, Echo Park is perfect for young professionals who want equal access to both their jobs and the bohemian culture in Silver Lake.
These communities offer so much more than just beautiful houses. Since many are still redefining their identities, they offer the chance to grow both as an individual and as part of a community.
Buying A Home With Letty Vermeulen
If you are ready to make the lifestyle change you’ve always dreamed of, Letty can help. The process is simple. First, Letty with meet with you to understand your needs and wants. Feel free to share all your aspirations.Then she will help determine which area meets those needs, including the ones that have growth potential. Then together, you will tour some of the most beautiful homes in the Los Angeles area. Whether you want a craftsman bungalow, a mid-century modern ranch, or a Spanish style casa, she’ll help match your taste and your budget. On the tour Letty will also showcase some of the local neighborhood features like great restaurants, parks, and shopping so you can really get a feel for what your new home will be like once you’ve settled in.
Contact expert real estate agent Letty Vermeulen at Aspire Los Angeles to sell your home quickly and for the right price or to find your dream home. With years of experience working with the communities Central Los Angeles she’ll help you achieve all your aspirations!