Hancock Park Offers An Ideal Location
Hancock Park is located in central Los Angeles Northwest of Koreatown and Southeast of West Hollywood. It offers easy access to the 101, the 2, and the 10. No matter where you work in Los Angeles, you can easily get there. Hancock Park is also an extremely walkable neighborhood with tons of access to public transportation, so you can easily get around if you don’t feel like driving. The neighborhood has great restaurants and bars, family-friendly activities, and plenty of green space. Even though you are in the center of the city, you’ll feel like you are in nature when you move to Hancock Park.
The Architecture Of Hancock Park
Dating back to the 1920s, Hancock Park is known for its beautiful Mediterranean-style mansions, tucked away in lush green streets. Once the most desirable neighborhood in Los Angeles, these famous homes provide a rich architectural character to the area not found in other Los Angeles neighborhoods. However, the area has so many great housing options. Hancock Park has more than just beautiful mansions, it has upscale condos, multifamily and single family homes and scenic streets. No matter what type of property you are looking for, we can find you your perfect home.
Things To Do In Hancock Park
If you are looking for a great neighborhood to live and work, Hancock Park has everything you could want. Here are just some of our favorite things to do in the neighborhood:
- Larchmont Farmer’s Market: Whether you are looking to stock up on fresh local produce, want a fun daytime outing with your family, or just a place to meet your neighbors, Larchmont Farmer’s Market is perfect. Open Saturday mornings between 8:30 am and 1:00 pm on Chatsworth Ave and Myrtle Boulevard, this bustling market is a great perk of living in Hancock Park.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Hollywood Forever Cemetery is the final resting place for some of the most legendary celebrities, artists, and musicians from the Los Angeles area. Stop through to pay tribute to some of your favorite legends while checking out the truly unique headstones. It’s an interesting place to visit for people who love old Hollywood are just want to spend a day enjoying the Southern California weather.
- Larchmont Village: A mix of small boutiques, adorable restaurants, and beautiful residential homes, Larchmont Village is a great place to shop and eat. Located on a quiet street, it’s the perfect getaway from the rush of the city, where you can window shop, relax, and enjoy your free time, while also picking up some great items.
- Los Angeles Fire Department Museum: A place to honor our first responders in the Los Angeles area, the Los Angeles Fire Department Museum is a fun and informative museum dedicated to our fire fighters. Learn about the history of firefighting in the community and see some of the truly unique exhibits.
- Take A Hollywood Tour: There are so many tour companies that can show you the local history of Hollywood. From checking out celebrity homes to seeing where some of your favorite shows and movies were filmed, this kitschy activity can be a blast.
- Pick Up A Great Book: Between easy access to the public library and Chevalier’s Books, the longest standing independent bookstore in the Los Angeles area, you’ll be able to find something to truly enjoy. Whether you are looking for the latest best seller or an independently published fiction, you can find something you’ll love reading.
- Go To A Park: Take your new book or grab the kids and check out one of the many green spaces found in Hancock Park. Whether you are looking for a leisurely stroll, playground equipment, or just a place to relax in the fresh air, Hancock Park has you covered. Between Burns Park, LA Memorial Park, and Harold A Henry park, you’ll never run out of outdoor activities in Hancock Park.