In this first edition of Aspire Talks, Letty talks with mortgage lender and loan expert Natalie Salins about the financial landscape during this pandemic. They address important questions about whether or not to continue paying your mortgage, is it a good time to refinance, and more.
- I got furloughed from my job. Should I apply for loan forbearance?
- How will forbearance affect my credit score?
- Is refinancing a good option for us right now?
- We are first-time homebuyers and still want to buy a home. Can we still get financing?
- I’m a landlord who wants to refinance my property in light of the eviction moratorium. Can I do this?
- If I can’t pay my full mortgage payment next month, does it make sense for me to make a partial payment?
- I’m an investor with strong financials. Can I get financing right now to purchase non-owner-occupied investment residential property? Are there still non-conforming (jumbo) loans?